Please join us to ensure that we can continue to provide services to our community. Over 90% of our financial resources are derived from contributions of individuals and businesses in the Croton area.
- Watch for our Annual Fundraiser letter just prior to Thanksgiving.
- Contribute food for families in need. Click here for a list of suggested food donations.
- Give on-line or send a check to the address below.
- Donations in memory of a love one, can be made on-line or by sending to the address below.
- Please consider making a lasting gift to the Croton Caring Committee through your long-term estate planning.
The Croton Caring Committee is a non-profit tax-exempt charitable organization under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Click below to make a secure donation. You will be redirected to PayPal to complete transaction - a PayPal account is not required to give on-line.
As an option in PayPal, you may choose to make a monthly donation. Simply click on the "Make this a monthly donation" check box and enter your payment information.
Croton Caring Committee
38 Penfield Avenue
Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520