Below is a list of current volunteer opportunities. As we add new programs, additional opportunities may become available.
- Medical Transportation Program - Volunteers drive individuals to medical appointments that are within a 15-mile radius of Croton-on-Hudson.
- Prospective volunteers should know that the time commitment for this Program is flexible and based on your availability. We ask that volunteers be available for a 4-hour block of time, however this block of time can be once per month, once per week, etc.
- Volunteers must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance for the vehicle used for driving. The Organization maintains volunteer insurance and an excess auto insurance policy.
- Holiday Food Basket Program - Collect and sort food for distribution.
- Senior Luncheons - Serve at our monthly seniors luncheons.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact us at (914)-271-4979 or email@example.com.